Are you looking for a quality golf GPS watch that doesn’t cost a fortune? If so, the Bushnell Ion 2 might be just what you’re looking for. In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the features that make this watch stand out from the competition. We’ll also discuss how it performs on the golf course, and whether or not it’s worth buying. So if you’re curious about the Ion 2, keep reading!
1. First Impression of the Bushnell GPS Watch:
The watch gives a great look with mine coming in a dark grey and blue motive. The watchband is reversible and you can mix up its colors over time to keep it fresh. It looks like a usual and common use watch but the features are hidden in itself are superb. A small piece is with superlative qualities in it. Its display area is 23mm x 23mm and a valuable GPS technology for serious golfers. It is used to know the exact distance area to the center of the green.
2. Bushnell Golf GPS Watch Performance:
Turn on the watch and start charging. The system is easy and comprehensive, you familiar with the functions within few minutes. All the GPS brands claim to tell you the accurate distance but Bushnell is come to sort through the fluff and find you the best watch that can improve your score. Its anti-blue light filter has the power to cut most of the harmful blue lights. One of the best features is that it reduces eyestrain, headache, and prevents myopia. It contains self-healing properties that enable the film to prevent scratches and keep it brand new.
3. How to Update your Golf GPS with the Latest Maps:
Let’s have a look to steps you should follow to update your golf GPS with the latest maps.
1. Download the app on your smartphone.
2. Select the” join now” in the left corner. Enter the relevant options.
3. Allow your location to be shared; you will see a list of courses near your location.
4. Now click on the course you need to update it will take you to the required location.
5. You can use map and course search.
6. Follow the instructions and set up the page.
- Click on Manu.
- Select BlueTooth.
- Click on “Turn On” or “Enable”
7. After enabled Bluetooth on your Bushnell GPS Watch, select “next” set up the page.
8. The app will detect automatically and start Pairing.
9. Enter the password from smartphone to Bushnell device.
10. Update Golf Course.
4. Key Features of Bushnell I0N2 GPS Watch:
- Bluetooth Allow.
- Course Updates.
- Long-Life Battery with play 3 rounds before charging.
- Preloaded 36,000 courses.
- Easy to read from the display.
- Up to four hazard distances per hole.
- Auto course recognition.
- Auto Hole advance.
- Shot distance calculation.
- USB Charging.
- Sync Cable included.
Bushnell GPS Watch is the best device in determining the distance or the range of the greens. It plays an important role in determining the distance or the range of your hole on a golf course while playing golf. Many types of golf devices are very beneficial and helpful for the golfers to have perfect golf. GPS devices rely completely on satellites to show the exact location of your target. It finds out the differences and distances between you and your golf ball. So that distance can be measured easily.